1. Data Controller and Scope of the Policy
The Data Controller of your and end user’s personal information is Clever Bots BV with its principal place of business at 9000 Gent, Foreestelaan 1, Belgium, entered into the Belgian commercial register under the number 0670.620.683 (“the Company”).
2. Categories of data collected
The PF 360 Service collects, by themselves or through third parties the following categories of Data:
- Information you provide to us:
- email address
- account settings i.e. Plan you choose
- Information collected automatically:
- website PF 360 is being used on
- browser/operating system/device used
- traffic source
- event data (Product Finder performance, navigation, product recommendation)
- end user activity on the PF 360 Service such as question and answer flow
- end user device’s ID
- Information from payment service provider:
3. Purpose of data collecting
Data is collected to allow the Company to provide the PF 360 Service
4. Use of data collected
- Customer Account creating
- Troubleshooting & Optimization
Clever Bots uses Data to diagnose problems with its servers, to administer its servers and to monitor servers and optimize traffic and flows.
5. Method of processing
Clever Bots processes the Data in proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Data. Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the PF 360 Service (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers) appointed.
6. Place of processing
The Data is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the third parties involved in the processing are located.
7. Conservation time
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the PF 360 Service.
8. Rights of Users
Users may set a browser to block cookies associated with the PF 360 Service, which might result in the PF 360 Service not functioning, e.g. the PF 360 Service may not remember Users’ language preferences.
We do not anticipate processing any personal data through the PF 360 Service, however, to the extent that there is incidental processing through input by you of such personal data, you have the following additional rights in relation to that data:
We will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (if any).
9. Information not contained in this Policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Usage Data may be requested at any time at email address firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Changes to this Policy
Legal department is responsible for the administration, revision, interpretation and application of this Policy. This Policy will be reviewed regularly and revised as needed.
Last Updated: May 06, 2021